History of the seminar )
The seminar is held on November, 23th,
2012 (Friday), 9.00h in room 309 in the Rector’s department (Corpus 1).
1. Assoc. prof. Kiril SImmov (BAS)
- e-corpus: types, processing and exploitation;
2. Assoc. prof. Petya Osenova (SU)
- Sematic modeling of the parts of speech in Bulgarian language;
3. Presentation of the CLARIN Initiative (Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure):
Electronic linguisitic models.
Moderator of the seminar:
Assoc. prof. Dimitar Dimitrov Popov